.

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Interest in Registered Nursing Program Essays - Health, Nursing

Interest in Registered Nursing Program My name is Adriana Centeno and I am applying to the Registered Nursing program in Career Care Institute in Antelope Valley. I currently work as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital in Santa Clarita Valley. I ha ve been working there in the Critical Care/DOU unit since 2013 . It is not my first job as a Certified Nursing Assistant , but this is where I have grown and learned tremendously in the medical fiel d working at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital . I now have this drive to want to learn more and pursue my career in Registered Nursing, so I can do more and help patients with the knowledge I will get if I get accepted in a Nursing Program. I have floated to other units, including Telemetry, Behavioral health Unit, Women's unit, ICU, and Medical Surgery unit. I have hands on experience in all different departments. I am so intrigued for learning more and putting it to pr actice and make a difference in people's lives . I work with some amazing nurses and Clinical coordinators who are witnesses of my passion for helping other s and they can even write a recommendation letter because just like I am eager to be a Nurse, they too are thrilled to have me working aside with them as a Registered Nurse. I am not a teenager no more who does not know what they in life. I am a 25-year-old, independent, hard worker who works in the medical field and knows what she wants and will overcome any obstacle that gets in the way of her passion for Nursing. If you give me the opportunity to be in your program, I will show you how serious I am about Nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment