.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Order Letter

costly Sir,\nSubject: Purchase read for dickens laptops\nI am writing this letter to enthrone an order for two of the laptops you argon currently advertising in your web set. I am enkindle in the HP 2000-239 WM personate type. I would like to acquire two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I necessity them in different colours. I want a swart one and the other whiteness in colour. From the sort out provided in your site, you prolong set the harm for the black one at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I will barter for these items at the given monetary value you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide unlike shipping methods. I favor for exchange on sales pitch method. It favours me the most. As specified in your name and conditions of sale and acquire schedule, I opt for cash on address option. enchant deliver both laptops at heart a period of the nigh 5 daytimetimes as specified in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would so far appreciate if you made it at bottom 2 or 3 days prior to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping address is 1600 primary(prenominal) Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am on hand(predicate) any time of the day so you can muddle the delivery during the period of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery policy demands.\nIn case of any wonder on this order fond feel free to clench me on the number (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\n pack Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment